Tuesday, February 7, 2006

In the Meantime...

I've been rather busy lately, and haven't had time to sit and work on anything new. If you have read only some of my recent work, I'd like to ask that you go back and read some of my earlier work. I find it interesting that some of the pieces I've written that really move me never get commented on, while other pieces that I feel are good (but not my best work) really struck a chord with the readers. I'm thrilled that my words can evoke any kind of emotion, and I'm always happy to hear comments, positive or negative, about my work or how to make this site more interesting to you, the reader.

Again, thanks for visiting and please feel free to browse some of the work listed under the History Bites archive. I hope you enjoy the time you spend here and that you visit often.

daydreamer

No comments: