Tuesday, March 19, 2013

zero


Why couldn’t I be enough?

Why couldn’t I be strong enough?

Why couldn’t my best be good enough?

Enough

Why couldn’t I make you happy?

Why couldn’t you let me go?

Why couldn’t I walk away?

Why

When does it all come together?

When does the yearning stop?

When will all the pieces fit?

When

I should have walked away back then

I should have run away when you said

When you said

Touching me made you sick

When you did everything to tell me it was over

Except say it was over

I should have run, never looked back

I should have walked into the sun

So many “should have dones”

Could of, would of, should of

Hindsight, yeah it’s so clear

But it wasn’t for all those years

Discarded, unwanted, inadequate

Square peg, Round hole

Forcing, splinters

Piercing my heart

Falling apart

Falling away

Tears

Falling

I never knew how alone it could be

With you by my side

Invisible

Push over

 

I just wanted to be your hero

 

Not an absolute

 

 

zero

1 comment:

Dr. kold_kadavr_flatliner, MD, the sub/dude said...

High, girl!
While I realize my penname is quite morbid, yet,
you shall find in our blogs a gobba (subliminal) moxie
which has taken this mortal sinner yeeeeers to compile:
I lay it ALL out for you, dear - neet-o, packaged, concise
(gotta lotta poetry, too).

Nevertheless, wouldn’t ya love an endless eternity
of aplomBombs falling on thy indelible cranium?
An XtraXcitinXpose with no
zooillogical-expiration-date,
with an IQ much higher than K2,
and an extraordinarily, anti-establishment victory??
Here’s what the exquisite, prolific GODy sed
(with an excellent bullshot detector):

“Faith, hope, and love,
the greatest of these is love -
jump into faith...
and you'll see with love”
Doesn’t matter if you don’t believe (what I write);
God believes in you.

Meet me Upstairs, girl, where the Son never goes down
from a passionate, prolific iconoclasm where you’ll find
nonillionsXnonillionsXnonillionsXnonillionsX… of
deluxe-HTTP [<- pi] opportunities for excitement BTW.

Do it. Do the deed, dude. Sign into the Big House.